Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Flicks - A Day in the Life by Phineas Redux

A Day in the Life by Phineas Redux


I thought I’d trawl through the illustrations in the stash of ‘Xena’ magazines I’ve hoarded over the years, and managed to come up with some interesting images.

**


The ladies all dolled up for the Amazon Fancy Dress Ball!

**


“I just love messing about in boats. Don’t you, Xena?”

**


“Don’t you think this is a little over-the-top? No! Oh well, you must be right, I suppose.”


**


An Amazon doing her good deed for the day.

**


A happy Conqueror—is a very dangerous person!


**

“Yes, I know KFC have those yummy flame-fried barbeque spicy ribs; but Frankie and Bennys have that wonderful mint ice-cream. Come on, Xena, give a girl a chance.”

**

I don’t know what Gabrielle was doing, but Xena seems to like it!

**

‘ . . . . Perfect!’

**

“Now kiddies, let’s be nice. Little Xena, put that chakram down at once! I’m sure young Thomas didn’t really mean it.”

**

There you have it. But wait, there’s more to come, at a later date  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment